[T3] Corn Fuel and Type III engines

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 06:20:52 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/3/2012 12:15:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Regarding gasahol, there are extremeists at both ends of the
spectrum. Personally, I've never had a problem, or seen a problem,
with it.

Here in Michigan, it's very hard to find fuel without ethanol in it. And
it's been that way for over 20 years now. About the only things I do know
that  are a direct result of it are; slightly lower mpg, and the need to
replace the  German fuel hose with the American style hose. Other than that, there
really  aren't any issues with it. It is harder on rubber bits though.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)