[T3] Corn Fuel and Type III engines

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 10:55:39 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/3/2012 12:38:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 3 Oct  2012 at 16:52, Dave Hall wrote:

> I suspect that the 'European' hose  isn't made in Europe at all, or if it
is,
> it is produced as a budget  product from inferior raw materials.
Certainly
> as applied to  after-market quality.

It's also possible that the supply line is long,  and what we're
seeing is hose actually made many years ago. It's possible  that
better hose is on its way, but we have to wait for it to slip down
the pipeline.

Well, from what I understand, ethanol is starting to be used in parts  of
Europe too, so maybe they'll find what we've already found in regards to
hoses here in the states.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)