[T3] Corn Fuel and Type III engines

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 16:30:18 PDT 2012

Yea, guess what happens if you put E85 in your flexfuel vechicle?  You lose
your power AND your gas mileage!  You cant give them away in NY right now,
there's no E85 around anymore and what's left is pricey... and nobody wants
to buy a vehicle with the complication of that fuel delivery system.

Heck, I notice a drop off in gas mileage just going to the winter blend gas!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"