[T3] Flickering Oil Light

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 20:19:14 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/3/2012 3:00:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
j_jonik at yahoo.com writes:

--- The  one inch diameter paper heater hoses have been adequate, with help
from some  duct tape. Now they're destroyed.  But, I just remembered that I
used to  use sections of heavy-duty clear plastic hose. Don't know the
intended use for  that, but it didn't melt or shrink or crack...AND I still have
some somewhere.  They were perfect fit. Didn't even need  clamps.

Fortunately, those pipes only carry cold or cooling air, not heated air. So
 semi-thick plastic hose should be fine here.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)