[T3] Corn Fuel and Type III engines

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 17:07:47 PDT 2012

That's true, but I notice it on my long trips to Virginia in the fall too,
if I go down late, I get less gas mileage than if I do earlier in the year.
I also noticed it this past March when it was in the 80's for a week and I
actually got the Square out and drove it for a week, on the December fuel
load.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com