[T3] E10

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Oct 5 15:21:19 PDT 2012

Thanks Dennis I knew there was something else but could not remember.
My schooling on FI is from 1994 so a bit out of date.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us

I have to stay up to date on the new stuff in the automotive industry
because of my job but I'm no expert. I know a little about a lot of things
but not a lot about any one thing LOL.  I just need to teach the kids enough
to get them ready for a post-secondary automotive collage or an apprentice
job in the field that's all we have the time and resources for.  The
origination that certifies our program (NATEF it's a branch off ASE) frowns
a little on us doing a project like this Fastback. They want us showing them
stuff that is 10 year old and newer (but they don't tell us how to get the
money for that). But I still say this is a good learning experience for them
because it's a fairly simple system to show the basics on FI.  Sorry guess I
went off on a rant.

Dennis