[T3] E10

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 19:06:52 PDT 2012

Ive ran my 73 with dual 32pdsit's on some 50:1 2 cycle fuel before to
make it to the gas station since i had my chainsaw and gas with me and
had to
drive like 20 miles to the nearest gas station. hehehe. ran fine. It
didnt like diesel though. some ppl working on a tractor said thats all
they had...
but i did that once to make it a mile to the gas station. ran like crap
of course but it made it for some fresh fuel... Takes a lickin and keeps
on tickin...
Chris537