[T3] “cLicK”

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 09:52:08 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/5/2012 1:54:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  ja
dney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 5 Oct  2012 at 5:00, miah wrote:

> When I press my foot on the Brake Pedal  I hear a "cLicK" I can ignore
> this most of the time but I want to  resolve the issue once and for all.

> If it´s not that, what could  be causing this Click sound when I press
> the Brake Pedal?

>  VWVEGAN  71´ SqBk

Didn't someone ask this same question last  week?
Yes. The same poster.
My question would be, is it an electrical click? Or a mechanical click? I'm
 only asking, because I can think of a couple of places a mechanical click
could  come from, when stepping on the brake pedal.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)