[T3] E10

topnotch at nycap.rr.com topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 19:33:00 PDT 2012

Thanks Dave,

Yea, my outboard is a passion too, they didnt mention anything about fogging them in the Mercury
instructions in 1960 and well, it hasnt been touched inside since it was new so I must be doing something right.  Maybe because I use 32:1 instead of 50:1? there is plenty of oil residue on stuff...

Keith