[T3] deck lid latch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Oct 10 20:07:47 PDT 2012

The squarebacks that I'm used to have a completely different latch, so I'm
not at all familiar with your part. With luck, there will be a different
latch that you can use. Maybe it's earlier, maybe it's from a notch, like
you say.

Worst case, could you drill different mounting holes in the latch that you
have?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Yes Jim I have been thinking we may have to re-drill too if we can't find
the latch for that apron.  Just ISP to see what they say. Don't know what
I'll get into trying to find a good cable.  We got the injectors today.
Maybe we will get to hear her run tomorrow.

Dennis