[T3] new video up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Oct 21 06:25:35 PDT 2012

Fastback looks great, the Squareback... now THAT'S a parts car!
While the glass may not be worth anything you know what IS?  If the aluminum
trim isn't bent or scratched up by a repaint its getting very hard to find
in good condition.  To save it you need to cut the seals,  pop the glass out
and carefully remove it from the rubber keeping the existing bends in place.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Having the SB as the parts car has made me want to get a solid square to go
along with Clementine.  Some of my sons and students wants one too. Don't
think I could do a another basket case like this one LOL.

Dennis