[T3] new video up date

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Oct 21 07:52:50 PDT 2012

On 21 Oct 2012 at 8:25, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Having the SB as the parts car has made me want to get a solid square to go
> along with Clementine.  Some of my sons and students wants one too. Don't
> think I could do a another basket case like this one LOL.

"I feel your pain," Dennis. What you've done is WAY more work than
anyone would put into any other fasty. The good side of this is that
next time you'll know what to do up front, so that makes it easier.
Nevertheless, there are less challengine basket cases to be had, and
saving parts for them is always a good thing.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org