[T3] Russian plugs was Fuel pump frenzy/1303 Convertible

Dirk Botha bothadj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:12:05 PDT 2012

I still get NGK plugs here in SA. From my experience, they seem to have an
indefinite life span.
If you have a set and they seem to look a bit used, try attacking them with
a copper-wire brush.
They'll keep working.

One thing I've learned though, is not to mix sets. When you've got a set
that's been in an engine,
keep that set and preferably the coil they were used with, as a complete
unit. Don't split them up and
don't use them in other ACVW engines. For some reason it screws up timing
and fuel mixture.

Disclaimer:
All the above stated from limited personal experience. Your mileage may
vary ;)

--
Regards,
Dirk J. Botha

"If people concentrated on the really important things of life, there'd be
a shortage of fishing poles." ~ Doug Larson