[T3] Russian plugs was Fuel pump frenzy/1303 Convertible

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Oct 25 05:14:38 PDT 2012

Russia is pretty good at old technology!  I agree about NGK plugs though -
we had a set on our VW Polo when it came, and it did another 40,000 miles
without bother.  I eventually changed them for Bosch out of guilt rather
than any strong need.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club

I've all ways used Bosch plugs in all my VW cars. I've even got to where I
use them in my Ford car and pick-up.  When my wife's Toyota is ready for its
100,000 mile plug change. I will put Bosch in it.  Nothing against NGK but
Bosch has always served me well.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT