[T3] Rubber Boots for Type 3

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 16:19:34 PDT 2012

 311 906 101A is the boot for the electrical connector to the FI fuel pump.

It's surprising how good a job superglue can do on rubber.

The other does sound like a non-VW component, so a dealer fitted back-up
light might well be where it's from.

There's no source for 'all things rubber' but quite a large number of
important parts are repro-ed now.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club