[T3] Windshield in

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Oct 26 14:46:18 PDT 2012

Another option would be to use some 3M window weld in a caulk tube.  I've
had good success with it on several other projects, and it doesn't seem to
color fade.

The "American style" window seal seems to be a big problem for our cars, as
it seems nobody can get it right. I was talking with Tram a few weeks ago,
back  when he was doing a windshield seal for a list member, and was having
all sorts  of issues with it (it too was an ISP seal). He basically called
that seal junk,  as it just wouldn't fit properly (not up to his standards).

I don't remember  where he said he got another seal from, but it was a much
better fit.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)