[T3] Windshield in

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 17:02:01 PDT 2012

Well, REAL inferior is when the disintegrate and crack to pieces sitting on
the shelf a couple years before you install it.  I had one that did that, I
had to toss it.  Both the one in the Crate and Square are cracking within
months of installing them.  The Rubber is a real issue these days.

Keith

I was afraid of a leak issue after seeing what it looked like after we
installed it. Good to know we can fix it with the black RTV.  I'm assuming
like what permatex makes.  I'm disappointed in this and a couple more things
we got from ISP.  But we got some good stuff too but I can't believe they
sale something this inferior.  I guess they expect you to put the RTV to it
like you said.  On a good note I'm proud and surprised we were able to
transfer a virgin 41 year old windshield out of that rust bucket into
Clementine without breaking it being our first.

Dennis