[T3] Windshield in

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 16:29:06 PDT 2012

Yes! I guess I meant windshield, though on a Fastback the rear sloping glass
(is that still a windshield in the USA?) can do something similar.  This can
leak into the trunk space.

The side windows aren't usually problematic as they're upright, but make
sure the drains in the corners of the door bottoms are clear of blockage to
keep water out of the inside.  The door windows aren't sealed and rely on
water being able to drain away from the lower corners. There's a slot
between the outer skin and the inner frame that needs occasional clearing
with a thin wire.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club