[T3] Windshield up date

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 14:19:44 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/28/2012 1:31:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

I like  the looks of the chrome better too.  I was just not brave enough  to
take that on since this was our first time to put one in.  Plus  needed we
room in the budget and the cal-look is  cheaper.

Dennis, did you use an ISP West Cal look seal? I'm just asking, because
I've found their seal to be a little small on the outside lip, and a little
long  on the length. :O That's probably what's been causing your installation
issues.  I prefer the WCM brand Cal look seal myself, as they have a nice
long outer lip,  which seals great. I've got them on several cars here, with
the oldest one being  installed back in 1990. :O
I used one of their (ISP's) rear window seals on my 71 Notch, and it
seemed a little small on both the inner lip (the glass side), and the outer lip
(body side). I only say that, as you could still see the old faded dirt line
 from the OE seal.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)