[T3] Windshield up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Oct 28 18:57:44 PDT 2012

Dennis, did you use an ISP West Cal look seal? I'm just asking, because I've
found their seal to be a little small on the outside lip, and a little long
on the length. :O That's probably what's been causing your installation
issues.  I prefer the WCM brand Cal look seal myself, as they have a nice
long outer lip,  which seals great. I've got them on several cars here, with
the oldest one being  installed back in 1990. :O I used one of their (ISP's)
rear window seals on my 71 Notch, and it seemed a little small on both the
inner lip (the glass side), and the outer lip (body side). I only say that,
as you could still see the old faded dirt line  from the OE seal.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)