[T3] Tires

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 30 16:48:03 PDT 2012

Horrible treadwear rating, but they are probably fine for round town driving
you'll be doing.  Watch out for those Chinese tires though, they had BIG
problems with rubber quality a couple years back.  What is the date code on
the ones you got?  That's becoming another big deal, tire shops wont touch
anything that is more than 5 years old in some states.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"