[T3] Tires

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Oct 30 17:15:48 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Keith Park
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:48 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Tires

Horrible treadwear rating, but they are probably fine for round town driving
you'll be doing.  Watch out for those Chinese tires though, they had BIG
problems with rubber quality a couple years back.  What is the date code on
the ones you got?  That's becoming another big deal, tire shops wont touch
anything that is more than 5 years old in some states.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

Yea my expiations aren't very high. But they will do for now. If I start
driving it more later I may go with a different size to broaden my choices.
Dennis