[T3] T3 12 V Clock

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 14:10:45 PDT 2012

In a message dated 10/31/2012 4:53:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cscsheridan at gmail.com writes:

Hi,
The clock in my 1970 fastback has been stuck at 5 o'clock since  1999 when I
bought it, and probably before that.
should I just use my  watch?

Have you tried to get it to work? I think there's a couple of write ups on
getting them going again. On my own cars, I just did a quartz clock
conversion,  using a WalMart clock kit. It keeps very good time, and the AA battery
lasts for  a year or 2 before needing replacement. I've got a full write up
with pictures  on the Samba, from converting my T-34 clock.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)