[T3] T3 12 V Clock

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 16:16:24 PDT 2012

As long as it's around 5 o'clock when you check the time, it won't matter
much!  At any other time a working clock in a '70 will be wrong anyway.
;-)

Of course, a quartz conversion is the only thing that is likely to be more
reliable for time-keeping, though when I got a transistorised one in my '71
it worked really well, until I had the hazards on to protect a '64 Notch I
was helping bump-start, and the transistor blew.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club