[T3] Generator ... Again

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 08:39:34 PDT 2012

I measured an erratic 1-5 volts at the generator. Grounding the small wire had no effect (at idle). So it's the generator.

I have no problem with the generator design. If I could get a brand new one I would do so in a heartbeat.

I do have a problem with the fact that I can't get a brand new one and reman or rebuild just isn't as good. This car is my daily driver. Keeping everything original is not my top priority.

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/