[T3] AhhhHaa:)

Stephen Breitrich steven_breitrich at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 13:35:07 PDT 2012

I agree with you Bob,considering it gets started twice a year,and usually I pour gas down the carbs and bump start it down the hill in second gear and takes 3-4 seconds and it runs:)so the starter is never ingauged anyway.The motor sounds so tight,kinda like new if you know what I mean,...crisp:) I may take it out this weekend for the BY-Annual drive of 3-5 kilometers LOL!! I am moving in two months,so I want it to start with no probs,which it always does anyway, VW reliability:)! Then pics on Samba for you guys.

Kind Regards,

Steve
-------- Original-Nachricht --------