[T3] Update and next issue . . . brakes

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Sep 6 02:56:06 PDT 2012

Surface rust?  It may clean off quite quickly - check the discs don't look
too rusty.  As Jim keeps saying, drive it!   You're right that brakes on
modern cars tend to feel crisper, but that's probably the servo system.  If
pedal travel is too great, you may have a bit of air in the system.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club