[T3] Help locating lower chrome trim clips & (yes) the ignition buzzer

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Sep 6 09:49:35 PDT 2012

I also would like to (believe it or not) get a replacement buzzer for the
key in ignition / seat belt warning buzzer.  The previous owner completely
removed the buzzer and I would like the option of installing it again.
Granted, I may change my mind after putting it in, but I want to have that
option.  Any ideas where I can find this part?  Also, I'm sure once I get
this put in I'll probably need some help debugging the wiring to make sure
everything is hooked up.

Jacob

I got the in ignition buzzer working on our 72 FB. I swapped out the
original relay for one out of a 1988 Cabriolet.  I had to cut one of the
prongs off so it would plug in. It works but instead of it sounding like
someone stepping on a cat it just plays the three notes like all the VWs
from the late 80s door chimes did.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback