[T3] Help locating lower chrome trim clips & (yes) the ignition buzzer

Chris Slaymaker nurofiz at knology.net
Mon Sep 10 16:04:06 PDT 2012

Sorry to chime in on this several days after the fact but…

The clip listed by ISP is part number 311 853 587

These will rust after about a year.  Personally, I don't want to put anything on my car that turns to rust in this fashion.  I would much rather use the cheap plastic ones.

This is my personal experience.  YMMV.

The part number given by Bob is for the actual molding strip for the left side.

Chris Slaymaker
1971 Westfalia "Lurch"
1971 Squareback "Foster"
Knoxville, TN