[T3] 72 Fastback engine

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 17:22:42 PDT 2012

Well, keep an eye on the swaps, I regularly find excellent or NOS T3
mufflers for $50 or so, you don't have to pay the Samba prices to get one.
I wouldn't use the Quiet pack though, at least the modern ones... I tried
one on the T4 engine, it was LOUD, and it broke off in 2000 miles.  They are
flimsy steel and you'd have to fabricate are real STONG outer hanger that's
part of the header....

The Over the top is better but its known as the "Bellows Burner" for cooking
your bellows, the Stock is the only real GOOD choice, just keep your eye
open for one.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com