[T3] Fuel Filter for 72 FI System

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:28:16 PDT 2012

Depends if you are using the stock bracket that goes on the fuel pump. If you are, it is a white cube. I know Car Quest has them at least in Sandy Eggo. If not, then you can use anything rated for about 50P.S.I. and tie it up. I did the later, and gets the job done.

Thank you,
Adriel

Dennis Stiefel <dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org> wrote:

OK now it's time to get our game face on this project. I have a couple of
question so I will do two different threads.  The question for this one is
what kind of fuel filter do you use to replace the one under the gas tank on
these systems? I think the old one got pitched so I have nothing to go by.
Is this something I can get at my FLAP or is something special for type3?
Hope to have a new update video for the folks keeping up this weekend.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback soon to be FI again