[T3] Fuel Filter for 72 FI System

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 18:31:54 PDT 2012

In a message dated 9/13/2012 9:15:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

OK now  it's time to get our game face on this project. I have a couple of
question  so I will do two different threads.  The question for this one is
what  kind of fuel filter do you use to replace the one under the gas tank
on
these systems? I think the old one got pitched so I have nothing to go  by.
Is this something I can get at my FLAP or is something special for  type3?
Hope to have a new update video for the folks keeping up this  weekend.

Are you looking for stock? Or aftermarket? ISP West might have the stock
one, but almost any FLAPS should have an aftermarket one. What you're looking
 for is 5/16 ths ends on the filter. Can be either plastic or metal. Russ
used  one that said Cushman on his cars.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)