[T3] Happy Birthday Eggcrate!

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 16:02:43 PDT 2012

I seem to recall we were tearing through roadworks in the twilight chasing
after John's tail-lights in the gloom, trying to get somewhere safe from the
storm that was threatening to rattle our precious cars with golf-ball sized
hailstones.  I wasn't sure what the penalty for doing an indicated 90mph
through a slalom of barrels would be, but was certain I would be locked away
and not see Blighty for a time!  I miss that aspect of the Invasions.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club