[T3] Happy Birthday Eggcrate!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 05:17:25 PDT 2012

In a message dated 9/20/2012 9:50:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobsnotch at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 9/19/2012 11:01:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

64-5  were 2 year only speedo's,  100MPH in increments of 10.  The single
carb
cars got 90MPH  speedo's

Keith, I'll take a look later on today, and see IF my  65 -100 mph speedo
has "round" hash marks. I think mine are  rectangular. Is yours properly
date
coded? Just asking, as it seems  strange to swap the guts in one of these
speedometers, but not  change the face. On another note, I do know that
after
50,  my 65  speedo's hash marks don't really align correctly with the
numbers. :O  It  kind of makes driving at 70+ a little tricky. ;-)

I did get a chance to look at it yesterday, and it does have rectangular
hash marks for the speedo. Mine also starts at 20 mph, then goes to 100 in 10
 mph increments.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)