[T3] Fender Exchange

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:04:15 PDT 2012

"You wouldn't put
tiny brake lights on to match, would you?

Being a trained and practicing ARTIST ... I would under two conditions:
1)  If they were stock, and
2)  If they looked pretty!

I'm a "form follows function" kinda guy.
If they light up,look good and are OE.  That's good enough for me.

Somebody (???) in Colorado told us the story about being stopped by a
"trooper" while driving an older Type 1.  The car (year?) appeared to
have no tail lights.
He asked the officer to go back to his cruiser and turn off his head lights.
The officer did.  Then walked back and said:  "Have a nice day."  :-)

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)