[T3] Fender Exchange

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 13:12:07 PDT 2012

In a message dated 9/22/2012 8:03:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I'd say  the small wrap-round.

The return to bullets for '69 was an example of  stupidity enforced by US
government safety regulation.

The rest of  the world stayed with the small wrap-rounds until the big
lights
and  massive bumpers of the '70-on, also a result of the US regulations!   I
believe 'they' thought it would kill the small imports, but you can't  keep
good thing down!

I agree, I like the small wrap-arounds myself. It looks more integrated,
rather than add on like the bullets.
I guess part of that comes from owning a 65 with the wrap-arounds. I've
thought about adding them to my 71 Square-vert, but haven't gotten that far. I
 do have the lights and housings though. : )

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)