[T3] Fender Exchange

Stephen Breitrich steven_breitrich at gmx.de
Tue Sep 25 13:12:44 PDT 2012

Hey guys,been real busy.I try to keep up with all the mails,always great! My memories....these vents.... I can remember seeing these after market vents back in early 80's in SO. Cal. A couple of Fastbacks,and and maybe 3-4 Squarebacks pre 69. They were run of the mill,none were fixed up "cal style" or anything,plain stock. They looked mostly abused, Simular to the drivers:( My first impression was "what the hell is that! WHY?? It gets fresh air. It looked bad to say the least. If the Air Bellow Is correctly mounted,what can go wrong?. Never had probs with heat. I thought external oil cooler, Ahhh no way,not on that ride. OK.

Sorry ,gotta sleep,next time more time!

Steve
-------- Original-Nachricht --------