[T3] Thank You for your help!!

miah miah_w at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 04:00:11 PDT 2012

Well after a few hours of Volkswagen Yoga (Contorting to fit hands and wrists into small areas) I discovered three ground wires that have been floating in position. This provided the opportunity for my OCD to come out and play. So after some time of Clipping, Re-Capping, Shrink Wrapping, Labeling, Zip Tying and Tucking main wires… this somehow remedied the issue.
However after startup and driving around town the “Clicking” under the dash still occurs when I press the brake? I’m very curious as to what it is that I could’ve missed?
Any thoughts?
Thank you by the way for your help!
Jeremiah
’71 Squareback
By the way, Would a failed MPS cause the hesitation with acceleration and wavering Idle?