[T3] Difficulty Starting & White Wire

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 06:32:59 PDT 2012

In a message dated 9/30/2012 9:04:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
miah_w at yahoo.com writes:

The
only other questionable thing I did was:

I  found
a random White Wire hanging from under the right side of the intake  near
the
fire wall… for some reason I decided that it was a ground wire… so  I
connected
it to a ground tab.

To this
day I have no idea  what the wire was, Any Ideas?

That white wire was probably for the cold start temp sensor, and is NOT a
ground wire. Disconnect it, and tape off the end.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)