[T3] Headliner

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Sep 30 13:20:30 PDT 2012

You need a bunch of those metal office spring clip things (like 200 or so),
a lot of time, and a lot of patience (don't get in a hurry). Also use 3M
spray  glue, rather than generic contact adhesive, as it works better for
headliners. I  think Mark Witwicki (W1K1 on the Samba) did a great job of
doing a 65 Squareback  headliner, as did Brent, on his 69 Fastback. You
might want to do search of  those 2 projects, to help get some ideas.

And yes, it is a hard job, as you need ALL of the stuff I mentioned above).
 I'd rather repack CV's or do something else than do a headliner. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)