[T3] Help locating lower chrome trim clips & (yes) the ignition buzzer

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:42:31 PDT 2012

I am looking for the metal clips that hold the thick chrome strip in place
(the one that runs along the bottom of my 1972 Squareback).  I need a set
that will do both sides.  These are different than the cheapo plastic ones
used for the other trim pieces.  Has anybody seen these for sale anywhere
(or have a set I can purchase)?

I also would like to (believe it or not) get a replacement buzzer for the
key in ignition / seat belt warning buzzer.  The previous owner completely
removed the buzzer and I would like the option of installing it again.
Granted, I may change my mind after putting it in, but I want to have that
option.  Any ideas where I can find this part?  Also, I'm sure once I get
this put in I'll probably need some help debugging the wiring to make sure
everything is hooked up.

Jacob