[T3] Stuck wheel cylinders...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:26:38 PDT 2012

Hi there
I thought I addressed this a couple weeks ago.  Replace the bleeder valve with a suitable zerk, (the 356 Porsches are 10mmX1.00 pitch...I cannot believe ATe made many different sizes here, but check), and then use a good, manual grease gun to expand and free the parts.  Do this in a heavy, clear plastic bag to prevent the parts from leaving town...and wear safety glasses.
The cups are 19mm I believe, and because 3/4" cups work, they are OTC at most FLAPS, as are outside rubber dirt sleeves.  You can, (and should), reuse the metal parts.
Hone the cylinders, check for serious pittting/scratching and then reassemble with Permatex Disc Brake Caliper Lube.  Case closed.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone