[T3] CHT sensor

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Apr 11 07:55:59 PDT 2013

Thanks Jim was not sure if I should post it there or not.
Good to know it's not too far off.
Where did you get your chart to compare the readings too?

On 10 Apr 2013 at 22:57, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> What sort of readings should I see on the CHT sensor?
> I know you said it was off but I am just trying to get an idea of what I am seeing.
> I know it changes with temp and right now I am getting a reading of
> roughly 3.55k ohm @ 66F

It will go down as the temp rises, and your number sounded high to me, but when I checked my chart and converted to C, you're just a little high. However, there's a pretty wide tolerance on this, so I'd say you're probably fine.

Questions like this are always welcome on the list.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org