[T3] Carb rebuilt video

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 19:30:32 PDT 2013

In a message dated 8/1/2013 7:52:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

Hola all:

Is there a video on how to rebuild a set 32 PDSIT  carb (s) that you know
of?  Otherwise I'll have to practice with what  I have.  Any additional
hint or warnings are more than welcome.   Mainly those based on
experience rather than what "The Book"  mentions.  Thanks to all,

Jose,the  carb kits come with instructions that cover most of it. The
throttle shafts  should be bre-bushed, but that's something you have to do prior
to rebuilding.  About the only advice I can give, is to re-use your existing
needle and seat  valves, as the kits cause problems.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction