[T3] cylinder head breather ports on a 1972 Squareback

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:54:36 PDT 2013

If by having the intake portion correct, you mean the hose between the oil
breather and the IAD, then yes, I have that connected.

Should I try using those valve covers they sell with the valve/port in them
for ventilation?  This would be easier than swapping out a set of heads
(assuming I did not just want to live with it as is).  Thoughts? Any
experience with those valve covers?

Jacob