[T3] Brake Lights

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 16:02:44 PDT 2013

A good rule is to check the fuse first!  It may just need rotating in the
holder to clean off corrosion, or it may actually have blown.  All the fuses
benefit from cleaning periodically.  Otherwise it might be the switch, the
bulbs, or corrosion in the holders.  If you have the dual switches with dash
warning light, there may be other problems - I'm not familiar with that
circuit as we never normally had them on the UK models.

It's something that shouldn't be left - it's no fun being rear-ended.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club