[T3] Brake Lights

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 19:52:11 PDT 2013

In a message dated 8/22/2013 6:51:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cscsheridan at gmail.com writes:

I have been letting this go way too long (years?). My brake lights  don't
work. At All. Is there a most common reason? I'm going to  begin
troubleshooting and hope to fix the problem this weekend  sometime....

Bulbs,  switches, or fuse IF they've been working, and in that order from
what I've found. Otherwise it can require further digging.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction