[T3] Dieseling (run-on) again

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 09:39:52 PDT 2013

Interesting, so because Jim and Dennis both mentioned a leaking injector, I
wonder if that could be it as well.  Especially in view of the fuel
pressure issues I seem to be having (see my post of a few moments ago).  I
will check my injectors and see if any appear to be leaking.  I guess I
should probably check the cold start injector as well.

Thanks for all the advice of places to check, when I drive to work on
Monday I'll try to be more observant of what is happening (relay-wise) when
the car runs on.

Jacob