[T3] Dieseling (run-on) again

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:45:31 PDT 2013

Wonderful.  That saves me the time of having to pull the injectors.  Not a
difficult job, but I always seem to bust a knuckle in doing so when trying
to get a good grip on the nut holding the injectors down.

For the run-on issue, I'll pay attention on my next long drive when I kick
off the key and see if I notice any delayed clicking of the relays.

I did just replace the FI harness and hooked everything up to its proper
place according to Bentley (and I confirmed that my old harness was correct
too).  So if it is a miswiring for the FI system, that means I can focus on
the places where other signals get into the harness, such as the spot you
indicated.  I'll report back on this issue once I have more information.