[T3] Brake Lights

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:19:43 PDT 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Master's Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> From: Bobsnotch at aol.com
> Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:31:33 -0400
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Brake Lights
>
> In a message dated 8/24/2013 8:52:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Trouble is, there is none for the late models that work. All I could find
> would light the dash light but not the rear. That is where I left off
> working
> on the Squareback as figured can no longer drive it. Know better, as must
> be
> something from another model that work. Or, are there still switches made
> in
> Germany?
>

> You could always use the 2 wire switches, and ignore the warning light
> (your foot will feel a problem first).

Yep, sounds much better, especially because probably easier to find. And
yes, my foot certainly felt it!

Thank you so very much!
Adriel